- This Cooker is adaptable on gas stove as well as on induction stove.
- It has strong, heat proof, Matt finish, PF handles.
- Its spillage control lid used for collecting residues of food particles.
- It has outer fitting lid which increases it’s capacity and avoids spilling and tilting of container.
- It is provided with two separate lids:- 1. A unique stainless steel lid which has a rotating knob for secure locking. 2. A glass lid with vapour vent.
- It’s gasket is safe and durable.
- It has pressure indicator which rises above the lid under pressure and drops to zero when the pressure inside falls.
- It’s weight valve maintains perfect pressure.
- It has silicon safety plug to avert explosion of cooker due to food particles blocking the steam pipe. In case pressure in the cooker exceeds than desired level, it melts and releases the pressure.
- It has a strong and sturdy body.
- It is made from high quality stainless steel.
- It is easy to clean.
|Diameter – 22 cm, Weight – 22 cm
- Before cooking follow these instructions:- 1.The safety vent should not have any blockage. 2.The cooker should be filled maximum to 2/3 with liquids and 1/2 with solid of it’s capacity. 3.Gasket should be placed correctly in the lid groove.
- While cooking follow these instructions:- 1.Place cooker in a way where long handles will face you and safety vent will be on opposite side. 2.Fix weight valve only after water vapour releases from vent tube. 3.Only after cooker is cooled down remove the weight valve. 4.First ensure that the weight valve is removed and then the lid. 5.Avoid heating empty cooker.
- While washing follow these instructions:- 1.After each use cooker and gasket should be washed with nylon scrubber and mild detergent. 2.Always keep gasket in it’s lid groove after washing so it will maintain it’s shape and efficiency. 3.When not in use cooker should be stored with lid resting upside down position over it.
- Always use genuine spare parts from authorised service centre.
- 1 Pressure cooker
- 1 Glass lid
- 1 Weight
- 1 Gasket
- User manual