- This pressure cooker comes with a unique and efficient innovative locking system that ensures maximum safety and convenience.
- Its deep surface lid provides spill control, which prevents starchy water from flowing down the cooker, keeping it clean and easy to maintain.
- Its visual pressure indicator ensures that the lid cannot be opened when there is pressure inside the cooker.
- It is provided with a tempered glass lid, which helps you to use the utensil while serving food elegantly.
- It is compatible with gas stove, induction stove, halogen, ceramic and electric hot plate cooktops.
- Its strong and sturdy 2 screw handles provide extra safety and hassle-free handling.
- It is made of high quality stainless steel.
|Diameter – 18 cm, Height – 14 cm
- Before cooking follow these instructions:- 1. The safety vent should not have any blockage. 2. Handles should be properly assembled and fastened. 3. Gasket should be placed correctly in the lid groove.
- While cooking follow these instructions:- 1.Place cooker in a way where long handles will face you and safety vent will be on opposite side. 2.Fix weight valve only after water vapour releases from vent tube. 3.Only after cooker is cooled down remove the weight valve. 4.First ensure that the weight valve is removed and then the lid. 5.Avoid heating empty cooker.
- While washing follow these instructions:- 1.After each use cooker and gasket should be washed with nylon scrubber and mild detergent. 2.Always keep gasket in it’s lid groove after washing so it will maintain it’s shape and efficiency. 3.When not in use cooker should be stored with lid resting upside down position over it.
- Always use genuine spare parts from authorised service centre