- This Tawa is ideal for making indian breads like dosa, khakra, chapati etc.
- It’s cooking surface is coated with three layers of imported high quality nonstick material.
- It’s nonstick layer reduces usage of oil for healthy cooking.
- it has stay cool handle attached with rustproof steel rivets for hassle free and comfortable cooking.
- It has a strong base, which spreads heat evenly for perfect cooking.
- It has attractive colour full exterior.
- It is metal spoon friendly nonstick cookware.
- It has a flat cooking surface.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 25 cm, Height – 18.5 cm|
- While using for the first time, apply thin layer of oil. We recommend medium to low flames for cooking. Avoid using knives or sharp objects while cooking in this cookware.
- For washing, use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar. To avoid warping, wash nonstick cookware after cooling down.
- Don’t leave the nonstick cookware unattended on an open flame or other heat source.
- Don’t mound nonstick cookware on one another.
- Don’t use abrasives like steel wool for cleaning.
- 1 Tawa
- User manual