- This Mixie has four jars with lock system which fits perfectly to base.
- It’s specially designed jars help in fast and uniform grinding.
- It’s jars have sturdy stainless steel body with strong independent handle.
- It has a extra container for storage purpose.
- It has a super extractor for juicing purpose.
- It’s base unit is sleek with attractive colour scheme and also has specially designed rotary switch used for 3 speeds with incher.
- It has 750 Watts optimal motor efficient for grinding and also saves power. It also has Thermal Overload Protector for additional safety.
- It is easy to clean.
|No of jars||4 Jars|
|Jar 1 Capacity||1.7 Litres|
|Jar 2 Capacity||1200 Litres|
|Jar 3 Capacity||400 ml|
|Juicer Capacity||1.5 Litres|
|Voltage||230 V AC, 50Hz|
|Material||ABS plastic body|
- 1. Please check that mains voltage corresponds to the appliances specification and ensure proper earthing. 2. Ensure that this appliance is not being used with another appliances at the same time from the same power source.
- Ensure that jar lid is properly closed and it is properly fitted to the base.
- In case of overload, restart the mixer by pressing the circuit breaker system switch at the bottom of base unit.
- For Washing:- Wipe the base unit with wet cloth or sponge. Wash the mixer jars with nylon scrubber and liquid soap/bar. Pat dry the jars with cotton cloth. Ensure the area near blade and lid is cleaned properly.
- BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ USER MANUAL.
- CONTACT THE NEAREST AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR.
- 5 year Warranty for motor, 2 year Warranty for mixie
- The warranty is only valid if the warranty card (duly signed and stamped by the dealer) and original purchase bill being produced along with the product to the service centre.
- Warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship. Fair wear and tear is not a defect and normal replacement parts are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty extended here in lieu of all implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair or replacement of defective parts and doesn’t cover any consequential or result in liability, damage or loss.
- The appliance should have been used with all normal care and maintenance in accordance with instructions recommended by the company. It should be strictly used for domestic purpose.
- The customer is responsible for bringing the defective product to the service centre for servicing and collecting the same at his/her own cost.
- The warranty terms cease when serviced by unauthorised service centre or using non genuine spare parts.
- 1 Mixie
- 3 Jars
- 1 Juicer jar
- 1 Container
- 1 Wet grind blade
- 1 Grate Blade
- 1 whipper plate
- 1 Stirrer
- User manual