- This Tadka Pan is ideal for frying.
- It has a stay cool handle which are convenient to use.
- It’s hard anodised exterior is scratch proof, rust proof, non toxic and non reactive and adds to it’s looks and fuel efficiency.
- It has a strong and sturdy base which spreads heat evenly.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 10 cm, Height – 6 cm, Handle Length – 20 cm|
- While using for the first time, apply thin layer of oil. We recommend medium to low flames for cooking. Avoid using knives or sharp objects while cooking in this cookware.
- For washing, use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar. To avoid warping, wash cookware after cooling down.
- Don’t leave the cookware unattended on an open flame or other heat source.
- Don’t mound cookware on one another.
- Don’t use abrasives like steel wool for cleaning.
- 1 Tadka pan
- 1 Scrubber
- User manual