- This Tadka Pan is ideal for frying.
- It has a stay cool handle which are convenient to use.
- It’s hard anodised exterior is scratch proof, rust proof, non toxic and non reactive and adds to it’s looks and fuel efficiency.
- It has a strong and sturdy base which spreads heat evenly.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 10 cm, Height – 6 cm, Handle Length – 20 cm|
- While using for the first time, apply thin layer of oil. We recommend medium to low flames for cooking. Avoid using knives or sharp objects while cooking in this cookware.
- For washing, use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar. To avoid warping, wash cookware after cooling down.
- Don’t leave the cookware unattended on an open flame or other heat source.
- Don’t mound cookware on one another.
- Don’t use abrasives like steel wool for cleaning.
- 2 years Warranty
- The warranty is only valid if the warranty card (duly signed and stamped by the dealer) and original purchase bill being produced along with the product to the service centre.
- Warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship. Fair wear and tear is not a defect and normal replacement parts are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty extended here in lieu of all implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair or replacement of defective parts and doesn’t cover any consequential or result in liability, damage or loss.
- The cookware should have been used with all normal care and maintenance in accordance with instructions recommended by the company.
- The customer is responsible for bringing the defective product to the service centre for servicing and collecting the same at his/her own cost.
- The warranty terms cease when serviced by unauthorised service centre or using non genuine spare parts.
- 1 Tadka pan
- 1 Scrubber
- User manual
- Warranty card