- This Cooker is adaptable on gas stove as well as on induction stove.
- It has outer fitting lid which increases it’s capacity and avoids spilling and tilting of container.
- It has transparent glass lid with stay cool knob and water vapour vent.
- It has a safety valve and also a GRVS system for additional safety.
- It has a double screwed handle which increases it’s durability.
- It has stay cool handles for comfortable use and hassle free cooking.
- It’s weight valve maintains perfect pressure.
- It has a strong and sturdy body.
- It is made from virgin aluminium and it is hard anodised.
- It is easy to clean.
- Before cooking follow these instructions:- 1.The safety vent should not have any blockage. 2.The cooker should be filled maximum to 2/3 with liquids and 1/2 with solid of it’s capacity. 3.Gasket should be placed correctly in the lid groove.
- While cooking follow these instructions:- 1.Place cooker in a way where long handles will face you and safety vent will be on opposite side. 2.Fix weight valve only after water vapour releases from vent tube. 3.Only after cooker is cooled down remove the weight valve. 4.First ensure that the weight valve is removed and then the lid. 5.Avoid heating empty cooker.
- While washing follow these instructions:- 1.After each use cooker and gasket should be washed with nylon scrubber and mild detergent. 2.Always keep gasket in it’s lid groove after washing so it will maintain it’s shape and efficiency. 3.When not in use cooker should be stored with lid resting upside down position over it.
- Always use genuine spare parts from authorised service centre.
- 1 Pressure cooker
- 1 Stainless steel lid 1 Glass lid
- 1 Weight
- 1 Gasket
- User manual