- This Cooker has an outer fitting lid which increases it’s capacity and avoids spilling and tilting of container.
- It has a safety valve and also a GRS system for additional safety.
- It has a double screwed handle which increases it’s durability.
- It has stay-cool handles for comfortable use and hassle free cooking.
- It’s weight valve maintains perfect pressure.
- It is made from virgin aluminium.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 14 cm, Height – 15.5 cm|
- Before cooking follow these instructions:- 1.The safety vent should not have any blockage. 2.The cooker should be filled maximum to 2/3 with liquids and 1/2 with solid of it’s capacity. 3.Gasket should be placed correctly in the lid groove.
- While cooking follow these instructions:- 1.Place cooker in a way where long handles will face you and safety vent will be on opposite side. 2.Fix weight valve only after water vapour releases from vent tube. 3.Only after cooker is cooled down remove the weight valve. 4.First ensure that the weight valve is removed and then the lid. 5.Avoid heating empty cooker.
- While washing follow these instructions:- 1.After each use cooker and gasket should be washed with nylon scrubber and mild detergent. 2.Always keep gasket in it’s lid groove after washing so it will maintain it’s shape and efficiency. 3.When not in use cooker should be stored with lid resting upside down position over it.
- Always use genuine spare parts from authorised service centre.
- BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ USER MANUAL.
- CONTACT THE NEAREST AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR.
- 1 Pressure cooker
- 1 Weight
- 1 Gasket
- User manual