- It has a curved base and evenly spreads the heat for rapid cooking.
- It has broad handles to provide comfort.
- It is adaptable on gas stove as well as on induction stove
- It is made up of Cast iron.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 27 cm, Height – 9 cm|
- Before first use ; Remove all labels, hand wash in hot soapy water, rinse and towel dry to immediately.
- It provides unparalleled heat retention, which is crucial to maintaining a consistent oil temperature when deep frying, this makes our cast iron stove top deep fryer ideal for stove top frying.
- For best results, use medium to high heat. If the cookware is scratched and the pre-seasoned is removed, it must be seasoned again.
- Pre-seasoning process ; Wash and dry the product to be seasoned. Apply vegetable oil into the product’s interior and exterior, with cast iron lid using brush or cloth. Place the cookware in the oven 350 F or stove, low to high flame increase slowly for one hour. After one hour, turn off the oven or stove and allow cookware to cool gradually.
- Due to naural and wear and tear, it need seasoning again. Then stir or fry the onion with oil on the cooking surface for few minutes until onion turns black and starts smoking. you can follw this process before first usage too.
- Before use: Regular seasoning is required.
- Clean after every use.
- 1 Kadai