- This Puttu maker has a container to store puttu flour.
- It is an attachment which is adaptable on steam vent tube of pressure cooker.
- It’s container has a stay cool handle for hassle free cooking.
- It has a well fitting lid with holes to pass steam.
- It’s lid has a stay cool knob for convenient opening.
- It is made from high quality stainless steel.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 6 cm, Height – 25cm|
- To start with, ensure the water level in the cooker before steaming.
- Place the filled Puttu Maker on the steam vent tube of the pressure cooker, when the steam start releases out.
- Wait for 3 minutes then remove puttu maker from the cooker.
- For washing, use nylon scrubber or sponge with liquid soap or bar.
- Avoid using abbrasive scrubber like steel wool
- 1 Puttu Kudam
- 1 Chali
- 1 Stick