- This Idly pot is designed for excellent steaming of idlis, idiyappam, momos, modak and dhokla.
- It has traditional shape which preserves and enhances authentic taste.
- It has a sturdy stand with detachable idli plates. Each plate has 5 perforated depressions (pits) and it has 1 dhokla plate also.
- It’s perforated depressions should be layered with edible oil.
- It has stay cool handles for hassle free cooking.
- It is made of high quality stainless steel.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 23 cm, Height – 19cm|
- Always use cotton cloth for steaming idlis.
- Avoid heating empty vessel.
- For cleaning, use soft sponge scrubber with liquid soap. Avoid using abrasives like steel wool. Pat dry with a clean cotton cloth.
- 1 Idli pot