- This Grinder has powerful motor makes grinding smoother and faster.
- It’s base unit is made from high quality food grade ABS plastic and it’s drum is made from AISI 304 grade stainless steel.
- It has eminently concepted conical stone rollers for smoother grinding. It averts overheating of batter and results in slow fermentation.
- It has a detachable drum which can be used for grinding and also for storing the batter.
- It is provided with well fitting lid that prevents spilling and scattering while grinding and gives a perfect fit for storing.
- It has specially designed lock and release system for convenient usage.
- It has noise less and vibration free operation.
|Grinder Drum Capacity
|230 Volt Ac 50Hz
|Grinder Drum Material
|AISI 304 Grade Stainless steel
|Grinder Body Material
|White and Lavender
|Grinder Drum Dimension
|56.5 x 36.5 x 31.5 Centimeters
|Batter cleaner Dimension
|Length – 26.5cm
- While using the grinder first time, run the wet grinder with half cup soaked rice for few minutes and then dispose the grinding content. This will completely clean the drum. After this, wash the grinder. Now it is ready for regular use.
- For Regular use:- Slowly add the ingredients with small quantity of water in grinding drum for hassle free operations. Ensure there is sufficient water for smooth grinding. Cover the drum with lid while grinding and Switch off the grinder after uniform grinding. For best results, Soak rice for minimum 4 hours and dal for maximum one and half hours.
- Do not keep grinder near hot objects or flames.
- For Washing:- Clean the base unit with wet cotton cloth. Wash the drum and grinding stone with nylon scrubber and liquid soap/bar. Never keep the roller immersed in water for a long time. After washing pat dry the grinding drum.
- BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ USER MANUAL.
- 1 Grinder
- User manual
- Ultra wet grinder australia, Ultra Wet Grinder 2Lt, Indian Wet Grinder 2 litres, table top grinder, Indian Wet Grinder Australia, Indian Wet Grinder.