- This Cooker is adaptable on gas stove as well as on induction stove.
- It’s inner fitting lid is safe as it will not open until pressure falls.
- It has stay cool handles for comfortable use and hassle free cooking.
- It’s gasket is safe and durable.
- It’s safety valve is placed under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards.
- It’s strong and sturdy base distributes heat evenly.
- It has flat thick base for frying(Don’t cover the lid while frying).
- It’s shining exterior adds grace to your kitchen.
|Base||Stainless Steel induction|
|Dimensions||Diameter – 25 cm, Height – 26 cm|
- Before cooking follow these instructions:- 1.The safety vent should not have any blockage. 2. For closing the lid hold the lid handle in right angle and turn it over body handle and clip it. 3.Gasket should be placed correctly in the lid groove.
- While cooking follow these instructions:- 1.Fix weight valve only after water vapour releases from vent tube. 2.Only after cooker is cooled down remove the weight valve. 3.First ensure that the weight valve is removed and then the lid. 4.For opening the lid, press both the handles and release the clip, turn the lid handle in right angle and remove. 5.Avoid heating empty cooker.
- While washing follow these instructions:- 1.After each use cooker and gasket should be washed with nylon scrubber and mild detergent. 2.Always keep gasket in it’s lid groove after washing. It will maintain it’s shape and efficiency. 3.When not in use, cooker should be stored with lid resting upside down position over it.
- Always use genuine spare parts from authorised service centre.
- BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE READ USER MANUAL.
- CONTACT THE NEAREST AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE FOR MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR.
- 1 Pressure cooker
- 1 Weight
- 1 Gasket
- 1 Trivet plate
- User manual