- This Futura Hard Anodised surface of the cookware is non toxic, non staining and non reactive with foods.
- It is ideal for cooking fried rice, noodles, gravies, omelettes and frying eggs with minimal use of oil or butter.
- Apart from frying pan with it’s extra height, it can be also used for saut�ing, stir frying and deep frying.
- It has elegant comfortable sturdy rose wood handles fixed on steel brackets which are permanently riveted to the pan.
- This Futura cookware is hard anodised that will not tarnish, pit or corrode.
- It is metal spoon friendly nonstick cookware.
- It has a well fitting stainless steel lid with stay cool knob for convenient handling.
- It works on domestic gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- It is easy to clean.
|Brand Name||HAWKINS FUTURA|
|Material||Heavy Gauge Pure Aluminium|
|Dimensions||Diameter – 29.3 cm, Height – 16 cm|
- While using for the first time, apply thin layer of oil. We recommend medium to low flames for cooking. Avoid using knives or sharp objects while cooking in this cookware.
- For washing, use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar. To avoid warping, wash nonstick cookware after cooling down.
- Don’t leave the non-stick cookware unattended on an open flame or other heat source.
- Don’t mound non-Stick cookware on one another.
- Don’t use abrasives like steel wool for cleaning.
- 5 Years Guarantee
- The warranty is only valid if the warranty card (duly signed and stamped by the dealer) and original purchase bill being produced along with the product to the service centre.
- Warranty covers defects due to faulty material or workmanship. Fair wear and tear is not a defect and normal replacement parts are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty extended here in lieu of all implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair or replacement of defective parts and doesn’t cover any consequential or result liability, damage or loss.
- The cookware should have been used with all normal care and maintenance in accordance with instructions recommended by the company.
- The customer is responsible for bringing the defective product to the service centre for servicing and collecting the same at his/her own cost.
- The warranty terms cease when serviced by unauthorized service centre or using non genuine spare parts.
- 1 Fry pan
- 1 Scrubber
- User manual
- Guarantee card