- This Idly panai is designed for excellent steaming of idlis, idiyappam, momos, modak and dhokla.
- It has traditional shape which preserves and enhances authentic taste.
- It has a sturdy stand with detachable idli plates. Each plate has 4 perforated depressions (pits) and it has dhokla plate also.
- It’s perforated depressions have tiny holes which should be covered with wet, clean cotton cloth steaming idlis.
- It has stay cool handles for hassle free cooking.
- It is made from high quality stainless steel.
- It is easy to clean.
|Brand Name||EURO STYLE|
|Dimensions||Diameter – 24.5cm, Height – 23cm|
- Before steaming, ensure water level in container. Apply thin layer of oil on idli plates, pour idli batter and place it in container.
- Avoid heating empty vessel.
- For cleaning, use soft sponge scrubber with liquid soap. Avoid using abrasives like steel wool. Pat dry with a clean cotton cloth.
- 1 Idly panai
- 1 Dhokla Plate