- This Panchapatram is a significant part of all pooja rituals.
- It has traditional shape.
- It is available in different sizes.
- It is made by the traditional method of copper metal casting.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 7.5 cm, Height – 6.5 cm|
- Use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar for cleaning. After washing pat dry clean with cotton cloth.
- While washing:- Apply copper cleaners like Pitambari or paste of tamarind, salt. Rub with nylon scrubber and wash with hot water. After washing pat dry with cotton cloth.
- Darkening of surface is common in copper products. It is not a manufacturing defect.
- 1 Panchapathiram