- This Paniyarakal enables to prepare paniyaram without sticking and preserves it’s traditional taste.
- It has moulded cooking surface with 14 pits.
- It has a pair of handles for convenience.
- It has a strong and sturdy base which spreads heat evenly.
- It is made up of Iron.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 24 cm, Height – 4 cm|
- 1.Apply oil and salt mixture over the surface of the utensils. 2.Allow the utensils to soak for a day and heat the utensils till the oil absorbed. 3.Then add hot water untill the utensils is completely soaked. 4.Scrub it off well using any dish washer. 5.Now heat onion with oil in the utensils and dispose it. 6. Apply oil using onion all over the surface of the contains. 7.Utensils is ready for use.
- Clean after every use.
- 1 Paniyarakkal