- This Uthirani (Panchapatram spoon) is a significant part of all pooja rituals.
- It has well defined round shaped bowl.
- It’s specially designed handle facilitates easy lifting.
- It is made by the traditional method of brass metal casting.
|Dimensions||Length – 11 cm, Width – 2cm|
- Use sponge or nylon scrubber with liquid soap or bar for cleaning. After washing pat dry clean with cotton cloth.
- While washing: – Apply brass cleaners like Pitambari or paste of tamarind, salt. Rub with nylon scrubber and wash with hot water. After washing pat dry with cotton cloth.
- 1 Uthirani