- This Coffee filter enhances flavour and ensures consistently flavoured aromatic coffee.
- It has micro fine filter for fine decoction.
- It has well fitting lid.
- It has traditional shape and shiny exterior.
- It has a sturdy handle for comfortable handling.
- It is made from high quality brass.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 8 cm, Height – 20.5cm|
- 1.Place the filter in the upper chamber.
- 2.Add the coffee powder and pour hot boiling water on it.
- 3.The baffle in the filter evenly distributes the hot water over the coffee powder.
- 4.After some time you can received the coffee decoction in the down chamber.
- For cleaning: – Wipe the exterior with moist cloth. the water tank with the help of vinegar to remove impurities of hard water. Wash the filters and stainless steel jars with sponge and mild detergent. Wash the filters under running water.
- While washing:- Apply cleaners like Pitambari or paste of tamarind, salt. Rub with nylon scrubber and wash with hot water. After washing pat dry with cotton cloth.
- Darkening of surface is common in brass products. It is not a manufacturing defect.
- 1 Coffee filter