- This Idly maker is designed for excellent steaming of idlis, idiyappam, momos, modak and dhokla.
- It has traditional shape which preserves and enhances authentic taste.
- It has a sturdy stand with detachable idly plates. Each plate has 4 perforated depressions (pits).
- It’s perforated depressions have tiny holes which should be covered with wet, clean cotton cloth.
- It has stay cool handles for hassle free cooking.
- It is made of aluminium and it is anodised.
- It is easy to clean.
|Dimensions||Diameter – 20cm, Height – 17cm|
- Always use cotton cloth for steaming idlis.
- Don’t use hard & metal scrubbers for cleaning.
- Avoid heating empty vessel.
- For cleaning, use soft sponge scrubber with liquid soap. Avoid using abrasives like steel wool. Pat dry with a clean cotton cloth.
- 1 Idli pot